Any 1st Gen Cummins owners?

-

Woodie

Take-off EH!
Reaction score
Picked up this sweet 89 Ram with a Cummins under the hood a few weeks back. I love these ole Rams!

2h7p26x.jpg

aaf1g8.jpg

Yup,Got rid of my Chebby R30 in favor of this 92 D250 with the infamous 5.9 Hummin Cummins A/T w 190K. Practically stole it !! Rebuilt the front end and lifted it 3in in the front and 2in in the back. These pics are at stock height. Will post more later. Aim is to have it painted 2004 Ram Dark Slate Grey this winter and put on some bigger , maybe 18in Black wheels and tires. Has Straight 5in exhaust !! It's a Beast !!

At the Body shop now being wetsanded and buffed after it was painted PDR 04 Graphite Grey. Should get it back this week. And then, New Wheels and Tires. Will Post Pics

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 022.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 024.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 023.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 150
Picked up this sweet 89 Ram with a Cummins under the hood a few weeks back. I love these ole Rams!
That is a nice one

We have a 92, 5 speed with a 10'bed/goose neck
keep it working (Farm truck)

001-1.jpg

like the cummins for being a work horse that we converted the car hauler to cummins. 5 speed
waiting for warmer weather to finish painting it/ get it back together

index.jpg

015-1.jpg

don't like the newer ones with all the electronics

Where in Ontario did you find that Woodie? They don't come that clean in my neck of the woods! Very nice!!

That is a nice one

We have a 92, 5 speed with a 10'bed/goose neck
keep it working (Farm truck)

001-1.jpg

like the cummins for being a work horse that we converted the car hauler to cummins. 5 speed
waiting for warmer weather to finish painting it/ get it back together

index.jpg

015-1.jpg

don't like the newer ones with all the electronics

What color did you paint the engine? Looks good. Wanna trade or sell that ramp truck!? That is cool as hell.

When these are available.... I hope to have one!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/WncV8Hl3e_I[/ame]

-
Back