Any 67-68 Valiant guys out there???

-

mavmenace

Reaction score
Ok . So here I am , pondering doing a sleeper project. Not some intensely florescent thing with FLAMES from front to back, jacked up 10 feet in the rear end so that the only thing you can see is the ground directly 2 feet in front you. HELL NO! :banghead::wack: No, I want to do something unsuspecting ,subdued, looks like a grocery getter, grandmas Sunday go to church kinda transportation. The only thing suspicious under the slightly patina paint is the rumble of a big block backed up by the slight wine of twin turbos ( Ok, maybe just a single turbo :finga:). Visually the only thing that might let the cat out of the bag is the extra wide meets on steel cop rims with the bottle cap hub caps tucked neatly up in the rear (mini tubed) wheel wells , car at stock ride height or will it be the brief glimpse of the hidden roll bar inside the cockpit of this street fighter.

Gentlemen. This is what I envision this project as. I know what I want as far as the car . It must be a clean 67-68 Plymouth Valiant . Would prefer the 200 series with factory bucket seats and a black interior, but all will be considered . For the power plant I am thinking about a stroked out 400 block backed by a turbo and in the range of about 600 plus ponies . The block shouldn't be hard to find but would appreciate some help locating a good southern body. Hope the Mopar family can help this CANUCK.:burnout::finga:

-
Back