-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of 67 Dart GT front fenders for sale. Would like them to be in good shape...I know that is asking a lot and probably a shot in the dark. One of my Fibreglass fenders is turning out to be a real big pain in the ^&^!!! If you have some or know of some please let me know.

Mark

Any chance you have a extra 67 passenger side fender? I have been looking for one for a while.
Whats wrong with your glass fender?

Any chance you have a extra 67 passenger side fender? I have been looking for one for a while.
Whats wrong with your glass fender?

No I have no fenders. My FG fender for some reasin in a spot is not allowing the paint to adhere properly. The gyu who did the body last year redid it for me this week, went today to pick it up and the problem occured again. He is stumped, but he is going to try to sand deeper into the fender and try it again. I am fed up and am going to go back to metal if I can.

No I have no fenders. My FG fender for some reasin in a spot is not allowing the paint to adhere properly. The gyu who did the body last year redid it for me this week, went today to pick it up and the problem occured again. He is stumped, but he is going to try to sand deeper into the fender and try it again. I am fed up and am going to go back to metal if I can.

Wait till he sees mine. He's going to shat himself!! Lol.

I might be intested in the glass fenders if you want to get rid of them, what area won't the paint stick to?

I might be intested in the glass fenders if you want to get rid of them, what area won't the paint stick to?

Actually I will probably have to use the fenders for some time, but the guy who sold them to me, told me tonight at the mopar Pig Roast that if I sell them he will buy them back from me. He told me they are a rare FG fender (no supports). Not sure why, but I promoised him the fenders if i get rid of them. Sorry man!

Mine's gonna take a lot longer than he thinks. How was the pig??

It was actually a really good time. Close to 100 people, more than they expected. Met a few new people, a guy named Doug who has a nice 70 Swinger, orange with the white stripe. Talked to a few people about my fenders and they are looking for me. I actually had to pay to get this fender fixed, but this time around he said i will not have to, caught me by surprise, but he said it was not a warranty issue.

It was actually a really good time. Close to 100 people, more than they expected. Met a few new people, a guy named Doug who has a nice 70 Swinger, orange with the white stripe. Talked to a few people about my fenders and they are looking for me. I actually had to pay to get this fender fixed, but this time around he said i will not have to, caught me by surprise, but he said it was not a warranty issue.

Not a warranty issue!!! WTF???

What about 67 4-door fenders? How are they different than the GT's?

What about 67 4-door fenders? How are they different than the GT's?

Actually to be quite honest with you I am not sure if there is a difference. The GT fenders though would already have the holes drilled in the fenders for the top chrome trim and GT tag, but for a good body man that would not be too difficult of a task to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back