any 70 dart interior trim picks?

-

mopar410

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for pics of the windshield trim and the rear window trim (inside)on a 70 dart 2 door.My car had the top replaced brfore I got it and I'm just looking for some info on what I'm missing in parts and where the parts I do have go.Thanks
Sorry about the typo in the header.Pics not picks

mopar410,
the only trim in the front are A-pillar covers. The windshield gasket covers the top edge of the head liner. There are two L-shpaed pieces that cover the top and sides of the rear window. They slip together at the center of the top and each piece goes from there across the top and down the side on both edges of the sail panels. The rear pieces are roughly an inch wide and screw into the window frame edge. Don' t have pictures handy, sorry. I'll see if I can find something unless someone else beats me to it. L8r

Jim

Thanks for the info gerahead.I know this was an odd request and would take some time for anyone to post some pics.Your info has really helped.All my front and rear glass trim was in the backseat area.Looks like I'm missing the A pillar covers and I'll have to study the other trim for the back,still not quite sure if I have those yet.

-
Back