Any 72' Dodge Demons for sale in BC or Alta?

-

LandonE

Reaction score
I've already got a 74' Roadrunner, although Demon's are by far my favourite mopar. Does anyone got a demon forsale/trade in BC or ALBERTA?

Thanks.
LandonE

Welcome aboard Landon - how's the weather in Abbotsford? How complete of a car are you looking for? I have 72 H code Demon with a 360 in it, as well as I have a 72 340 roller I'd part with. Pm me when you have time.
Daryl

Thanks for all the links, although i've seen them all.

1st one looks to have alot of rust, and is a 318/auto. Which would be fine for now but in the end i'd want a 340/4spd.

2nd one, I've seen in person, and it had dents running along the side of the roof, etc.. like someone hit it with a 2x4 or a baseball bat. It would be a nice car if it wasn't for those dents.

3rd out of my price range.

hey bud, im located 20 min awaty from you in maple ridge ....theres a few around here for sale, and a couple nice ones on the island....depending on your budget, you could ask "cuda gary"

thanks man!
cuda garys located on 192st in surrey/langley border right?
do you have a link of the ones forsale?
and i'd rather buy a project car or trade for one possibly.
Thanks for the help !!

what do you have for trades?

theres also another in maple ridge...needs minor interior and paint $7500..orig 340-4spd now with a fresh 383 and rebuilt 4spd....car is clean and rust free with all new brakes, and the belly has been cleaned and painted...

i got a 74' Plymouth roadrunner numbers matching 318.
and that's kind of steep for right now, although i may sell my runner in the spring/summer.

-
Back