Any active Utah members?

-

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to find out if there are any Utah members still active on this forum, I do see a few Idaho & Colorado members posting here and there.

What part of Utah?

Utah is the most barren Mopar land in the nation.
I constantly cruise the for sale sites and nothing ever comes up in Utah.
I've only ever purchased one vehicle from Utah. A dodge ramcharger out of Ogden.

I recently moved to St George Utah. Been on fabo for... idk 10 years? LOL. Where are you at?
I have a good friend in St. George. I've thought about moving there. Nice town. I just stayed there last month for the Mesquite show.

What part of Utah?

Utah is the most barren Mopar land in the nation.
I constantly cruise the for sale sites and nothing ever comes up in Utah.
I've only ever purchased one vehicle from Utah. A dodge ramcharger out of Ogden.
Fact, I'm usually looking in Vegas or Arizona for mopar stuff..

I've probably have bought over 30 old Mopars out of Utah over the years. I still have a 72 Charger that I got when they crushed out the Moab yard years ago and a 73 Satellite out of the Tooele yard. My friend bought a 70 Barracuda vert and a 70 AAR clone out of American Fork a couple years ago. Another friend got a 71 GTX out of there last year. There is actually a buttload of Mopars in Utah.

Yep. BH27.
1677264646833.jpeg

I'm not in Utah, but my bro in law and I used to deer hunt in mtns east of Beaver!
Beautiful country.

I've probably have bought over 30 old Mopars out of Utah over the years. I still have a 72 Charger that I got when they crushed out the Moab yard years ago and a 73 Satellite out of the Tooele yard. My friend bought a 70 Barracuda vert and a 70 AAR clone out of American Fork a couple years ago. Another friend got a 71 GTX out of there last year. There is actually a buttload of Mopars in Utah.
I'd love to find a shell to start a project... 67-69 Valiant, 70-71 Duster or a Demon.

I live 27.5 miles from Utah. I go to Utah a lot. Does that count? :lol:
Sorta lol...
And that's funny, because I travel to Louisville Colorado a lot in my duster almost every year to visit family. In fact my Duster came from Fruita, CO.
I live in the Northern Utah area. I'm basically right next to Hill AFB. There were a couple of A body owners nearby but they were not active on this site.
The only other member on this site that I know is reasonably close to my area is: @gwmax65
I don't think he's super active.
I have a co-worker who just acquired a dart sport and he is a member, but he only lurks on the site for resources.

Sorta lol...
And that's funny, because I travel to Louisville Colorado a lot in my duster almost every year to visit family. In fact my Duster came from Fruita, CO.
I live in the Northern Utah area. I'm basically right next to Hill AFB. There were a couple of A body owners nearby but they were not active on this site.
The only other member on this site that I know is reasonably close to my area is: @gwmax65
I don't think he's super active.
I have a co-worker who just acquired a dart sport and he is a member, but he only lurks on the site for resources.
What city in Utah?

What city in Utah?
Sorry for taking awhile on the response.
I live in the Riverdale/South Weber area.
And no I'm ain't giving you my address. I'm not your type.
Lol :poke:

Oh? Could it be we've met? I mean I did sell some parts to a guy that lived in Roy.

Well, so much for that.
The only other guy close by is my Co-worker and his Dart Sport, and another gentleman and his yellow duster that he found near a field. I did see a gray Duster awhile back at the 25th street car show in Ogden, never had a chance to talk to the guy.

I didn’t buy any parts locally.

What car shows are you going to be at this year?
Not too sure, my Duster is undergoing some work at the moment, I'm going to try and finish the bodywork and paint as well as the rearend. (Springs, new shocks and the 8 3/4 rear)

Not too sure, my Duster is undergoing some work at the moment, I'm going to try and finish the bodywork and paint as well as the rearend. (Springs, new shocks and the 8 3/4 rear)
My 69 Charger is under restoration at the moment too, getting ready to install the five speed and rebuild the motor. Hopefully I’ll be painting it in a year.

I haven't been on here for a while. I've been messing with a C body so I've been hanging out over there on FCBO. I'm in Vernal.

Drove through Vernal / Duschesne a few times whenever I make trip to Colorado.

-
Back