Any BC Drivers - Ouch!!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Any Insurance "bitchers" out there? Check this out!! Ouch!

We have a "NEW" ICBC Point system that's now called (Driver risk Points). This fine is "above" your regular insurance "and" any Ticket fines!!

So if ya get caught for "Excessive Speed" you pay a ticket for $368.00 to $483.00 depending. Then on your birthdate...you get a 320.00 extra over the next 3 years = $960.00 (Happy Birthday) :tard:

MORE BASICS BELOW!!

A general guide to annual DRPs triggered by the various types of convictions indicates as follows: for one criminal code conviction—for example impaired driving or dangerous driving—an annual DRP of $905 ($2,715 in total); one excessive speeding conviction $320 ($960 in total); two 24 hour roadside suspensions $370 ($1110 in total); and three motor vehicle related offences, for example speeding or disobeying a signal $350 ($1050 in total). Drivers with multiple convictions over the stated minimum number in the previous three-year period will pay even more. :wack:

Glad I have "no" points - touch wood :prayer:[

Don't get me started on ICBC :axe: They're supposed to be a non-profit agency yet they are making huge profits and handing out big bonuses to management, for what, over charging us? :scratch:

LOL.. like here in Manitoba, if you get a ticket you get points. Of course the points take seconds to put on and years to get off.. so you pay, pay, pay..

When I moved to BC I had 29 demerits, when I moved back I had one. My suggestion, move somewhere else for a while :)

Grant

Plain and simple.

Sure, our rates may seem better than, say, Ontario, but that's debatable. They work for themselves, not for the insured. That just doesn't seem right. Shouldn't your insurance carrier work for you, after all that's what you pay them for. Guilty till proven innocent or broke.

And how is it that an insurance carrier can make laws that affect every driver in the area? And passengers, to boot?

Nope, they're nothing but money-grubbing bottom feeders.

Plain and simple.

Sure, our rates may seem better than, say, Ontario, but that's debatable. They work for themselves, not for the insured. That just doesn't seem right. Shouldn't your insurance carrier work for you, after all that's what you pay them for. Guilty till proven innocent or broke.

And how is it that an insurance carrier can make laws that affect every driver in the area? And passengers, to boot?

Nope, they're nothing but money-grubbing bottom feeders.

Another happy customer!! :bs:

Sorry to say guys, but this is just another reason why I cringe everytime the wife says, lets move to Creston.

Terry

How do you guys like their new moto at ICBC, "building trust, driving confidence" its on all their literature and their website, what a pile of B.S. Building trust after an internal scam where ICBC staff were buying and flipping supposed wright offs and flipping them for profit!! And we are suppost to trust this corporation!!!! I don't f**kin think so:bootysha:

How do you guys like their new moto at ICBC, "building trust, driving confidence" its on all their literature and their website, what a pile of B.S. Building trust after an internal scam where ICBC staff were buying and flipping supposed wright offs and flipping them for profit!! And we are suppost to trust this corporation!!!! I don't f**kin think so:bootysha:

"building trust, driving confidence"

I guess if your 80+ and six feet down already...it matches!

-
Back