any body on here haul cars?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
I have a delima.I got a smoking good deal on 2 cars,but they are 16-20 hours away from me,one way.I might could afford gas to go get one of them,but i cant find a loaner trailer to haul both at once,and not sure if my car would even haul both at once.I was wondering if there was any one on here that hauls cars for a living,that could haul both cars at once,with a roll back,or dual car trailer.The cars are in mid missouri,and im in north carolina.How much would it cost to get them both here?Any body run into this before?lol

I run into this all the time. Nice cars are always too far away. If you figure it out let me know. maybe google car transport cheap.

There are some very good guys on the moparts board that haul cars in that area of the country. iwannasuperbird, aeromonte and some others come to mind.

One car, figure 80-1.00/per mile, two cars you might get to the 1.30-1.40/mile area.

I am thinking it's like two dollars a mile.
I just called and it is 1.75 to the car and 2.00 to north carolina per mile.
I have keep in touch with a hauling co.

63 valiant movers.:angel7:

Toby, call our buddy Marc Pons. He brought my Cuda and Billy's 67 Camaro SS RS from Louisiana to Tennessee for about $800 in 2005. Granted, the price of gas has gone up since then, but he's extremely careful, took great care of our babies, and is fully insured. With some of those fly-by-night places out there, you want to make sure you get what you pay for.

Marc Pons
504-382-9505

-
Back