Any body want anything off this s10

-
Advertise it on Craigslist as a part out and sell stuff dirt cheap. Scrap here is only about $180 a ton which equals $.09 a pound! You could sell a piece of trim for $1 and make a TON more per pound than what you'd get for scrap. Also cut off the catalytic converter, those can be worth pretty good money if you find a buyer.

If nothing else the hood, roof and any other flat-ish panel would make patch donors for rust repair.

We get $200 for a regular sedan here , I already cut off the converter and I'm taking the wheels and tires , muffler bearings and blinker fluid???

We get $200 for a regular sedan here , I already cut off the converter and I'm taking the wheels and tires , muffler bearings and blinker fluid???

Only American made muffler bearings are worth any money. Chinese bearings are worthless as well as clear blinker fluid. If you have red it's worth big money.

It's not newer then a 2006 , what are they may I ask?

I can't tell if you are being serious about the blinker fluid and muffler bearing or not?

tq, If this is a 4-sale thread, it's in the wrong forum. Or maybe you're giving things away ??

-
Back