any Boston Bruins fans?

-

2darts

Reaction score
Hello Fan's Just wanted to share with you a job we did for the father of the head coach of the Boston Bruins, He's a customer of ours. Started with a sign on the wall, then a full wrap on his door. It was pretty cool when his brother Rick was at our office, Claude Julien had called him while he was here the day after they had one the Stanley cup. "hey send me a signature on a fax here will y'a".

I guess you can tell he's one proud father:thumrigh:

Attachments

• Bruins2011sml.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 154
Greatest Hockey Player to walk the earth #4

Attachments

• 2009-UpperDeckGoudey-249-BobbyOrr.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 112
GO BRUINS, fan since a kid,,,,Esposito, Sanderson, Bucyk, Orr, Cheevers days

Wow does that wrap ever look awesome!! Unbelievable work! Bobby Orr, Cam Neely, Gerry Cheevers, Rick Middleton, Stan Jonathan, Pete Peeters.....

That's really well done.

Good on Pops for showing his admiration of his son.

Yup, Boston has had some of the best players in the NHL. Best defenceman and probably the best player ever to lace up the skates, Bobby Orr. Best power forward ever to play, Cam Neely. Plus all of the other players mentioned above.

Way to go Bruins!

Been a Bruins fan forever.Harry Sinden lived across the street from my aunt and Bobby Orr would visit him.Have an original poster from the first Canada-Russia game with a few of the names mentoned above on it.Congrats BRUINS

OK, so who has anything as cool as this?

The one autograph says "From one goalie to another", and the "Goal:Bruins" is a compilation of the radio highlights, on vinyl, of the Bruins last Stanley Cup win in 1972. Sent to me personally by Gerry Cheevers.

Attachments

• IMG_2881a.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2883a.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2884a.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2885a.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2886a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 80
-