Any CAD Junkies?

-

ckj688

Reaction score
I've been desperately trying to find a CAD assembly of a 5.7 Hemi engine...this may be a long shot (and I'm pretty sure it is) but does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!
Craig

I've been desperately trying to find a CAD assembly of a 5.7 Hemi engine...this may be a long shot (and I'm pretty sure it is) but does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!
Craig

no idea where you could find one man.. I made a CADD assembly and animation of a 350 chevy motor though. Did it using Solidworks. man is that a powerful program! good luck finding an assembly though

dont know but im a CAD guy so let me know if you need me to try drawing one up. im a fan of 5.7L hemi's

I've got a 5.7 that I plan on rebuilding, but I would like to get familiar with it by manipulating a CAD model of it, and maybe throw together some animations.

I've got a 5.7 that I plan on rebuilding, but I would like to get familiar with it by manipulating a CAD model of it, and maybe throw together some animations.

there is a few books out about building modern 5.7L hemi and there is lots of info on a few other forums online

-
Back