Any car transporters here? CA to MO needed

-

hosehead

Reaction score
Looking to get a running driving car from Fresno to Springfield Missouri. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

If it runs and drives, just take a few days off and drive it.
Stop at a costco get some good enough tires slapped on, buy a feeler gauge and a dwell meter throw some points in, some bug spray in the squirter if the 50 year old tank isn't disintegrated, maybe some brake fluid and shoes/pads at the local O'Reilley. You may want a battery, maybe an alternator and fanbelts.

but don't you DARE get a ballast, because they NEVER FAIL and anybody who says that they do is a dumb stupid dummy.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autopartsdb.net%2Fassets%2Fimages%2FProductImg%2FM%2FMN1132.jpg

You're good to go.

Google “auto transport”

There is a ton of different websites / companies. I have a quote of 1500 from Portland, OR to Fort Wayne, MO for a non running car a while back, when I was trying to sell the car.

Looking to get a running driving car from Fresno to Springfield Missouri. Any leads are greatly appreciated.
I have used these people.
CHIRINO TRANSPORT
317 794 4664
All I can tell you is the car got delivered on time. And they only charged for one way. Based out of South FL.

-
Back