Any Cen. TX or Austin members?

-

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Im looking for someone with a sand/media blaster in the Austin area. I have 4 steel wheels I need blasted,can and one help me out? I can pay in cash or beer:D Your call

Look at birth of the blue missle thread. There is a member of the austin mopar club that has one.

Don't have a media blaster but I am finally getting the family 1966 barracuda delivered tomorrow. It's been in the family now for 23 years. So if you see a black and silver early barracuda floating around, come say hi.

Don't have a media blaster but I am finally getting the family 1966 barracuda delivered tomorrow. It's been in the family now for 23 years. So if you see a black and silver early barracuda floating around, come say hi.

Will do. I live in Round Rock, and daily drive my '66 dart 4 door,you might have seen me around.

Im looking for someone with a sand/media blaster in the Austin area. I have 4 steel wheels I need blasted,can and one help me out? I can pay in cash or beer:D Your call

UH....You know where you got your car Inspection...that dude can help you!!!

I just realized that!:D It was good to see you today,no luck on the radiator. I might just get one from ebay.

Pm me make and model and I will check...Remember 1-800-radiator got a warehouse just down the road from me csr and vision radiators....Well closing shop for the day, good driving a 66 Dart today.
Thanks,
Martin

-
Back