any demand for magum motors?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Ive got a line on late model magnum motors for what i beleive is a good price.I found 2 5.9s,onw with 518 still attatched,and a few 5.2s with trannies still there also.I can buy these engine for 250.00 each and trannies for 117.00,all with 30 day warranties.They are all totally complete,with @130,000-150,000 miles.1 of the 5.9s is missing the throttle body,but everything else is there.Is anybody running these in abodies,or want to?The computer and wiring harnesses come with also.Give me you guys and gals thoughts

I have been looking for a spare 5.9 for my Dakota.
I am definitely in the market!!!!

The magnum heads flow better than LA heads and magnum blocks are set up for roller cams. The factory roller lifters are much much cheaper than the retrofit lifters.

All in all the 5.9 magnum is a better platform to start from when building a small block.

well,I can get the engines for 250.00,with a 30 day warranty.If some of you guys want one,factor in a decent removal fee to cover my time/labor and you pay me shipping costs or come get them your self.If you just want a set of heads,ill take 125.00 a set,with head bolts,and pushrods,plus shipping to your door.I have no idea what it cost to ship these things,but ill do what ever i can to help you guys get what you want.Also,the only way ill do this,is ill sale these parts as is,i will not be resposible if there junk.If there is a problem with anything,the junkyard will replace it if you send it back to me within 30 days of my original purchase.I dont want to be trashed bu trying to help anyone out.

250 for a motor doesnt seem too bad... i pain 250 for my 5.9 and a 518 together, but the motor had 250k +. either way, they probably should be gone through and 250 for a core motor isnt too bad. good luck with the sales

Thanks.I dont really care of i sale them.I wont be making anything off them,other than pulling them out.I figured some guys on here wanted or needed one.Almost all these vehicles were driven into this junkyard,so i know they at least run.The one with the most miles i saw was 156,000.I looked again today when i went with my buddy for some other stuff.

-
Back