Any experience with Superior Axle & Gear?

-

drewmac

Reaction score
After buying a "C-Body" rear end and finding I can't use the axles to cut down for my '67 Barracuda (thanks for the DOUBLE taper Ma Mopar!) I am just going to bite the bullet and get a set of aftermarket axles. Now the choices are well know as Moser, Dr. Diff, Dutchman, Superior Axle & Gear, etc...
My question is that Summit has a great deal on Superior Axle & Gear ($117.00/ ea.) but I do not see many reviews on them. Here is their web page for these axles:

http://www.superioraxlegear.com/pa5298-rear-axle-shaft-chrysler-body-cars-p-14308.html

Anyone use these or any Superior Axle & Gear products?
:rambo:

You best figure your all in price before buying. No studs, no bearings, can you install bearings, etc. You'll be at $250 delivered before any of the other required stuff!

Like the Judge on TV says, the cheap comes out expensive...

I'd buy from Dr. Diff, about 340 to your door with bearings and choice of studs installed.

Good call crackedback. That is really what I am doing is pricing it all and seeing if a package deal is lower. I can do the studs and bearing but why if I don't have too. Thanks to everyone so far.

Must called Cass at Dr. Diff. I am going with his axles. Thanks everyone.

-
Back