Any Familiar With This 1973 Dart Sport?

-

Thrashard340

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. I have a friend interested in the Dart Sport below. The car is located near Greenville, SC. Does anyone know or have seen this car in the area? It is a slant 6, auto.

Thanks in advance.

73 Dart Sport 8-4-08 011.jpg

73 Dart Sport 8-4-08 012.jpg

I'm not familiar with that Dart but I sure wish I was! I'm not a "gold" man but that is sharp! Sorry I can't be of more help, tell you friend good luck, I'd love to have that one.

I have not seen this car but I would be willing to look at it for you and give you my opinion if you need help pm me.I live in the area.

Don't like the tips, but that sure looks like a nice car!

Nice car but that ***** is screaming for a Big Block. Is he wanting to buy it? What's the price?

Small Block, he is looking to buy it and asked for my opinion. I do not know the price yet. I also sent my friend a link to this post.

Does anyone want to take a stab at what it's worth?

I saw a '73 dart sport 340 with a moon roof and and a mint interior not to long ago. Upon closer inspection, I found that it was in an accident and poorly repaired. Everthing else was in great condition though and had zero rust problems.

They were asking 7 large and it sat for a long, long time. If the the above is as nice as it looks, I'd say 4 large, maybe 4500.

I saw a '73 dart sport 340 with a moon roof and and a mint interior not to long ago. Upon closer inspection, I found that it was in an accident and poorly repaired. Everthing else was in great condition though and had zero rust problems.

They were asking 7 large and it sat for a long, long time. If the the above is as nice as it looks, I'd say 4 large, maybe 4500.

Thanks Ramcharger.

I totally agree with Ramcharger, I'm cheap and I'd pay 4k for that if the body and paint is as straight and clean as it looks. Even if your friend eventually put a V8 in, having a straight car that doesn't need paint is more than half the battle IMO

You better believe it.........That would be a great deal at 4K as clean and straight as it looks..........Excellent candidate for an engine swap and maybe some other goodies........

Nice car...........But I agree that with a Slant, even as clean as that, $4500. would be the ceiling on it being a 73..........If that were a 72 that clean (Demon), the price would definitely be on the rise, even with the Slant. 8)

Mirrors are incorrect....they mount on the top of the door, not the side.
I think they are Cuda mirrors.
Nice looking car!

Stan

there is a pretty nice looking numbers 340 Dart Sport car that needs finishing over at slowparts for sale in the 7K range. It's in Nocal, thinking redding/shasta area.

Stan

there is a pretty nice looking numbers 340 Dart Sport car that needs finishing over at slowparts for sale in the 7K range. It's in Nocal, thinking redding/shasta area.

Thanks for keeping an eye out Rob. My friend lives in Greenville, SC. He says he's not worried about buying a slant car to swap to a V8. I believe the car above is in his area.

-
Back