Any Golfers here that can help ?

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I seen this heavy/thick leather bag and I had to have it to resale
on CL locally my investment was $10.00 and would be asking $50.00 for it maybe, would this be a sure selling price before I post it ? we do have 4 golf courses here with in 20 miles of each other, I would even keep it and turn it into a camping bag for things I need when staying in a tent for a few days, or stock it full of survival goodies :glasses7: I guess I fell in love with the leather :thumleft:
Thank you, I bet this is a stupid post, but I thought here would be a good place to start :glasses7:

Attachments

• GOLF BAG NAScar 019.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 107
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 043.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 88
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 042.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 78
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 041.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 107
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 040.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 99
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 039.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 101
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 038.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 102
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 037.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 93
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 036.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 90
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 016.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 91
I gave the Ping putter to my older son MeMikeJr. he does golf.

hey again i work at a golf course and u have a cart bag or a pro bag(mine is a red and white wilson bag mostly these are given to pros at courses but I'm sure u could buy them too,but mine is kinda fancy ) i have one i use myself when I'm at the course that one is awesome! id say u might be able to get more out of the bag the clubs ....im not into non metal shafts and pretty much play with older technology myself muscle back blade Wilson staffs with a older Wilson putter

if Ur selling as a set do 100.00 that would sell easy around here for that we have as well 4 courses local.i like the Taylor made

Looks like a sweet deal to me.
Thank you Oklacarcollecto, I guess you golf some ? me :glasses7: I have hit a few at a range back about 15 years ago and enjoyed a BBQ and beer , But that is it for me :happy8: Never wanted to but a few folks enjoy this game called golf :smile:

hey again i work at a golf course and u have a cart bag or a pro bag(mine is a red and white wilson bag mostly these are given to pros at courses but I'm sure u could buy them too,but mine is kinda fancy ) i have one i use myself when I'm at the course that one is awesome! id say u might be able to get more out of the bag the clubs ....im not into non metal shafts and pretty much play with older technology myself muscle back blade Wilson staffs with a older Wilson putter

if Ur selling as a set do 100.00 that would sell easy around here for that we have as well 4 courses local.i like the Taylor made

There we go :cheers: I have got the info I needed and from a golf course worker, so you are saying the bag is what is special :glasses7: so her in Arkansas I very well could get a fast $50 out of what I have ?
The bag has a rain cover also , let me see if I took a picture of it *KISS!
The name on the zippers read Z ???? I will have to go out in the shop and see

how did that header picture get in there :D

Attachments

• GOLF BAG NAScar 013.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Eastate sale day 045.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 85
  • GOLF BAG NAScar 018.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 96
I agree with the $100.00 price. Try it and if they don't sell reduce until they do!! GLWS

Cool! Looks like I will ask for the first $75.00 get's this nice bag and clubs dartman :cheers: Thank you

Thank you Oklacarcollecto, I guess you golf some ? me :glasses7: I have hit a few at a range back about 15 years ago and enjoyed a BBQ and beer , But that is it for me :happy8: Never wanted to but a few folks enjoy this game called golf :smile:

Not a golfer, just a horse trader from the time I was a young'un. I have always loved the thrill of the find, then selling for a profit and always made a good living off it. Need to get bak in to it again.:banghead:

-
Back