Any idea what this might be,

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Girlfriend's son found it but I am not too sure what it is. i am thinking it is some kind of home made cross over. It has a on/off switch and a verible(sp) switch on the front. and it loks to have some rca jacks on the back.

You could be correct...or, got a electric guitar. :scratch: give it a try. I mean, what's the worst that could happen. Just don't take it to the airport :lol:

Looks like a home made mixer of some sort. Two RCA jacks in, two pair wire in and one RCA out. ......Maybe?

Flat lander I think you might be right....lol It does look like it is a 12 volt system, so think it has something to do with a stereo.

Looks Like An Old School Receiver..you Know...like Input And 2 Putputs Fro Speakers..with An On/off Switch And A Volume Control???but Idk...that'd Be My Guess

Yep that is a thingamabob that Bob the maintenance man mad for the scool!!

Flatlander it could hook up to this!

fc.jpg

I Say Just List It On E-bay Use The Words Rare & Nos Sit Back And Wait For Your Small Fortune.

Ps Where Did He Find It (could Be A Clue To What It Is)

Personally i think it looks like a homemade amplifier, for car subwoofers, made in science class.. the input is above the wires. and either side has its own outputs.. either left or right. but i doubt that would work worth a ****.. it looks like a cheap toaster! and why the baby blue? whats that all about?

memike said:
Yep that is a thingamabob that Bob the maintenance man mad for the scool!!

Flatlander it could hook up to this!

Mike....that looks like an X-ray of a females reproduction system "box" and all :lol:

-
Back