Any interest in a Toronto American muscle car/ late model muscle car forum?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

thinking of starting a toronto american muscle car and late model muscle car forum to get all muscle car guys together. It would be good for events, shows, vendor info, and for classifieds. If there is any interest in this please let me know as i think it would be a great place for all us muscle car guys to get together. and no it will not be only mopar, but atleast its muscle.:cheers:

I would be if it was limited to Mopar's.Not big on listening to Ford / Chevy guys pointing fingers at each other. Hence, I do not go to a whole lot of cruise nights and car shows.

yes it would be a seperate forum all together...honestly i know it would be great to be just mopars, but fact of the matter is a site that encompasses all brands will be better in regards to classified ads as well as event promotions and the like...there can be seperate sections for different brands too, but then that may cause too much rivalry...need to see what the response to this would be elsewhere to before i go and put one up... i think it would be a great place if there were enough interested

cool im liking this....just gotta get this around on some more websites and see the responses, and then depending on how many are for it i wil create it and post up the link

-
Back