Any interest in shadow/light Duster 340 t-shirts?

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Hey all, I am currently in the process of taking preorders for shadow/light t-shirts that I've created.

duster340.jpg

Currently, there are only 3 preorders for the 70/71 Duster that I have listed, but I figured if there was any place to post this, it would be FABO. Basically, I need 12-23 preorders for shirts, and the pricing will come out as follows:

(Total cost INCLUDING shipping)

1 shirt: $19.25 S-XL, $21.25 XXL
2 shirts: $32.00 S-XL, $36.00 XXL
3 shirts: $42.00 S-XL, $46.00 XXL
4 shirts: $52.00 S-XL, $56.00 XXL
etc. etc.

Currently, I don't have any other A-body models, but if the interest is there, I can definitely make others. The thing is, I need at least 12 preorders for each style before I can even have them made. That's the way I'm able to get cheaper prices than normal.

All of the shirts are 100% cotton American Apparel t-shirts, though long sleeve and ladies shirts are also possible (long sleeve will be $3.50 extra).

If you're interested in having your name on the preorder list (locking in your commitment), email me at [email protected] and indicate full name, username on site, quantity, style, size, and color preference. Any color under the sun is possible, but the image will remain white ink. And the black background will NOT be included; it's just there to show the design.

If you'd like to see the other styles, check it out here:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5883431&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

Please also remember that the design will be front and center. The second design in this link wasn't as popular. Though I can, for an extra small fee, have the side design printed, as I have a couple people interested already.

-
Back