Any Legendary interior vendors?

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
We are thinking about getting new seat covers (front and rear) for Nikkis 66 Dart 270 and I'm looking for the best deal with shipping to 98056. We are looking for stock replacements, same color, same pattern as what is in the car now. Anyone have a good deal going for FABO members?

100_4760.jpg

100_4777.jpg

JR, I buy most of my interior stuff from Dantes Parts. You may try Rick@Laysons though.

been trying to find a vendor for bench seats for my 66,legendary told me they only made the bucket seat covers for early a body :?::?:

Year One is a Lengendary dealer and when they have one of their 20% off coupons out that is about the best deal you will find.

Anyone know of a company other than Legendary or Dante's? Legendary doesn't make them and I'm waiting to hear back from Dante's but I'm pretty sure that they will say the same thing. I would be willing to send them in for patterns if I can get a free set :-D

been trying to find a vendor for bench seats for my 66,legendary told me they only made the bucket seat covers for early a body :?::?:
is there much difference from a 66 valiant and a 66 dart 270? i see legendary makes a bench seat for a dart 270 for 66 as well as a 67 valiant 200 & signet bench.

-
Back