Any Machine Shops suggested in Topeka, KS??

-

Golden Scamp

Reaction score
I am looking for a machine shop or transmission/driveline shop that has a good reputation in the Topeka area (Lawrence/KC/Manhattan/Emporia). Need a C-body rear end and axels shortened to fit an A-Body. Same with the driveshaft. Anyone had any good experiences with this near here?? Thanks,

Has he done some work for you? He is the first lead I have so far. Thanks!

he did a 383 4 me and was fast and everything checked out that he did. S&K in topeka also does decent work never used them but never heard anything bad that they did. Automotive machine and performance in lawrence also does excellent work but they will rob you blind if you let them. fiddler's machine shop in topeka couldn't rebuild a go cart. do not use them for anything you will be sorry.

truck parts just south of old honda dealership on s. topeka blvd can do driveshaft
noland cylinder head in kansas city does beautiful head work at good rates

transmissions a friend of mine might do for you. You would have to go ask him but he is the best that I know with 727's. I do 4 speeds they are my thing. Just let me know what your trying to fix and I will tell you where it can be done right and affordable lol. I am a tight ***

Well that's great info. I'm glad I've got a connection for this stuff now. I've got the entire 383 driveline out of a 70 Fury and have been collecting the parts to clone a GTS, so when the time comes I'll look into these suggestions. Your friend sounds like a good person to rebuild my 727.

Put Randy's butt to work helping you on that stuff...lol BTW do you have any idea where I can find a disc brake set-up for my Scamp? Jim

Attachments

• 10530938_10154525728725437_7931810865382317385_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 118
-
Back