Any market for solid a body shells w/o titles?

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
BAsically i have two shells one is a roller(72 duster) and the other is literally just a shell(67 barracuda) Both body are pretty decent(cept the cuda needs 2 quarters someone liked bondo) slight rust here and there. The dilemma i have is neither have titles. I hate to just cut them up and send them to the scrap yard but at this point cash is needed so i must get rid of them. Is it worth it to just cut em up or should i try to sell them?

BAsically i have two shells one is a roller(72 duster) and the other is literally just a shell(67 barracuda) Both body are pretty decent(cept the cuda needs 2 quarters someone liked bondo) slight rust here and there. The dilemma i have is neither have titles. I hate to just cut them up and send them to the scrap yard but at this point cash is needed so i must get rid of them. Is it worth it to just cut em up or should i try to sell them?

What is still good? Pictures will give poeple a better idea of what you have.

Somebody might need just a shell for a full on racecar and they wont want anything with it they wont nred. Also i think they would make a great club house for kids lol or put one in a tree somehow!

Search for (my brother screwed up this tim) from yesterday. He might be looking for a 72 duster.

I am interested in buying one. I live near the Phila airport. Let me know if I can come look at them.

I would be interested in the rear sheet metal on the coupe.And you guys that say dont cut them up how are we to find metal for cars with titles.

-
Back