any members going to Run to Music City?

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i am paid up to run that weekend and try to qualify for the optima ultimate street car challenge! if anybody shows up,find my car and come say hello. we mopars need all the fans we can get!

I plan out going out to see whats going on, First time at this show/race. Sounded interesting when I heard the advertising on 102.9 the BUZZ. Is this a yearly event? what kind of turn out is there, much mopar eye candy?

Thanks Mike

I plan out going out to see whats going on, First time at this show/race. Sounded interesting when I heard the advertising on 102.9 the BUZZ. Is this a yearly event? what kind of turn out is there, much mopar eye candy?

Thanks Mike

first time for this event. i will probably be the only mopar there,other than bill howells charger(he is the organizer). i can't wait! but right now my rearend is screwed,a day before i leave!! i need a basterd joint spicer number U3140. i have another chunk with a 3:91 and a detroit,but i can't swap yokes,so i NEED this joint!

we got my rear back together thursday afternoon and put her on the trailer. the 3:91 gear with a detroit locker sucks on the auto-x! with all the things i done too the car,it is like driving a different car! i still managed 19th out of 67 cars,looking like hammered hell driving the whole time! i am pretty happy with that all things considered.

I was there today around lunch, seen your car but not you. Overall it was a way cool event.

Did yu drive your on the superspeedway? That seemed cool as hell, there was a blue vette and a Cobra that was all over each other ...

sorry i missed you! we did run the road track on sunday. the car done better on the road track than in the autox i think. i think i finished 19 out of like 67 cars in the autox. i had to tear the rear apart on thursday because my sure-gri[p pretty much was about to fall apart. i had a 3:91/detroit set up sitting on the shelf and i had to put it in and that really screwed up my handling. at least i made it though!

-
Back