Any members in NewYork close to the Ontario border?

-

Kernel Sanders

eating chicken wings and drinking beer
Reaction score
Hello all

I'm looking at puchasing and having shipped a Charger Trunk lid and hopefully a pair of fender supports from a FABO named PRINE in New Mexico.

However shipping cross border on an item this size is cost prohibitive. So my question is, Is there any fellow FABO member here who lives in Northern new York near the Canadian border who could accept this shipment and hold it for me to come down from Ontario and pick it up?

The package would be already 100% paid + delivery. so it's just a matter of being able to accept it and hold it and let me know when a good time to pick it up would be.

I'll act as my own broker and charge myself a fee for paying the applicable taxes at the border for myself LOL

Please let me know

I appreciate it

I've had a ton of stuff shipped via UPS and had the shipper use the warehouse facility to hold it for me. It's call "hold for pickup" Look at the UPS.com site and do search. I think you need to pick the items up within a week if my memory serves me so you will have to time the shipping to when you can come down to get it. It doesn't cost anything extra unlike FEDEX.

I used the UPS facility on packard rd in Niagara Falls, NY.

UNITED PARCEL SVCE
6601 PACKARD RD
NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14304

-
Back