Any members in NH nashua

-

Arco440

Reaction score
well the wife and i are up in New Hampshire on bussiness.And this is my firts time staying here but i did see some of the back country and it is very nice.The only thing that gets me is no one uses turn signals they just change lanes.Since i always use turn signals i think not only does my out of state plates make me stand out but maybe my use of turn signals.

Well i will be going to dinner at bugga bo creek steak house around six off exit six interstate 3 i should be easy to find i will be proudly sporting my For a Bodies only tee shirt. Come join me would be nice to meat some members.:glasses7:

well the wife and i are up in New Hampshire on bussiness.And this is my firts time staying here but i did see some of the back country and it is very nice.The only thing that gets me is no one uses turn signals they just change lanes.Since i always use turn signals i think not only does my out of state plates make me stand out but maybe my use of turn signals.

Well i will be going to dinner at bugga bo creek steak house around six off exit six interstate 3 i should be easy to find i will be proudly sporting my For a Bodies only tee shirt. Come join me would be nice to meat some members.:glasses7:

Hay :iconbigg: It's the same way here, I look out of place most the time
because mine are on every time I turn :iconbigg:

Be there by 7pm :iconbigg: Yall enjoy your self, and here is to the east coast :drinkers:

Hay :iconbigg: It's the same way here, I look out of place most the time
because mine are on every time I turn :iconbigg:

Be there by 7pm :iconbigg: Yall enjoy your self, and here is to the east coast :drinkers:

Hey memike if you hope to make it buy 7 pm forget the turn signals use high beams to flash your way here as Arkansa is a bit of the way down the road.

Hey i made from Feasterville in 5 hrs 45 mins and i was running about 75 most of the way.And i only use half a tank of diesel total miles were 336 and fancy gauge on cieling of truck tells me i averaged 23 mpg.not bad for 06 dodge 2500 mega cab.:wav:

-
Back