Any Members Near Levelland, TX That Could Possibly Check Out a Car For Me??

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
I have been in contact with a dealer on an 06 Magnum RT down there and planned on making a trip this morning from up here in Colorado but the wife decided she didn't feel like going last night :protest:

So thought maybe I could reach out to the members here. Maybe someone could go check out the condition of the car, look for dents, scratches, tire condition, etc.

The salesman I was chatting with says the car is a 1 owner, purchased at that dealership new and just traded in. Says that all services was done there as well. In the pics the interior looks new and the body look near flawless but being the car is black, it may be hiding a lot.

I would very much appreciate it!!
PM me for the dealership name and address.
Thanks!

Just looked and would be an all day deal there and back for me so that ain't happening. But I'm sure we have members in that area. 30 miles from Texas Tech. Look at the member locator and try PMing some.Good Luck.

Here's what I found. Car was dirty from recent west texas 'dirt' rain. Car has hail damage, about 20 or so idiots, none on body creases so a good endless guy could probably get em out. Tires only have about 1/4of tread left, 2 on rear so irregular wear on outside edge. 2 Spider web cracks in paint and one touchex up spot on plastic rear bumper. Paint chips on underside of door handles (like someone wore heavy rings). Headlight plastic is glazed and will need buffed back to clear. Interior looked fantastic (only looking through windows), drivers seat showed only minimal wear on leather, other than that near perfect. No curb rash on any wheels, look very nice. Some wrench marks on lug nuts. No visible leaks on underside of car, looked real nice underneath. Visible, outside brake pads looked to have plenty of pad left, rotors looked fine to the eye. Couldn't get under the hood. Call me if there's anything else your interested in..

Wow. Auto correct sucks! Insert the following words where ever I sounded really stoopid. .
Divots
dentless
have
touched

-
Back