Any members near Scarborough,On?

-
I haven't actually contacted the seller yet. The ad just says Scarborough,Toronto,On. Thought I would try to line up someone local to look it over first. I will contact them in the.morning and find out.

I didn't pay much attention to the ad when I looked at it last night. Car looks to nice to be a $500.00 car from the ad pics unless it's a perfumed pig. See if the seller anties up some more photos for you.

I kind of thought that too, maybe he doesn't watch Barrett Jackson? As for the 8000kms, I'm guessing that's just what reading on the odometer. Probably 108. I'm gonna ask for some more pictures.

There's a map link on the ad. Turns out it's not to far from where I grew up. There's a good chance I saw that car driving the streets in its heyday. Haha

Ya, I checked the map, but it only gave the city. Just got an address from the seller. Hopefully plumcrazy checks it out and gives it a thumbs up. I see you're a little ways from home nowadays!! How's the sun,sand, and surf treating you?

I miss the seasons but weather in the 70's everyday ain't bad either. Plus I moved away almost 30 years ago. Good luck on getting the car, looks like a steel to me.

Well never mind everyone, the ad is gone, so it must've sold. A public "Thank You" to plumcrazy for offering his time and services. I'll keep looking.

No worries. I would've gone this past weekend, but my wife was working, and I was home with a sick little girl. There'll be other cars. Thanks again!

-
Back