Any MOPAR owners near Hemet,Ca

-

wstcstjunkie

69 Dart Custom
Reaction score
Looking for some MOPAR owners near me in Hemet, Ca 92545 to shoot the **** and talk about our cars. i have a lot of questions about my car and my hands just can't take all this typing. I have a 69 Dart custom w/273 and auto trans. im on vacation for the next 2 weeks and would like to get some work done on my ride. PM me or reply to the post, thanks

Hi There I am over here in Banning,Ca. am a retired Auto tech for the last 50 years. Had my own shop for the last 30 years.

I'm new here too and have found this forum a great help for mysteries, ideas and "where to buy", from those who have gone before me.

Just type out some ideas of what you want to/need to do with the car. Many will chime in and help with your car.

Save those fingers for doing ball joints and other fiddley work.

Pete

Welcome Wstcstjunkie!! this is a forum is a great hub for information and ideas. i as well as many others are mechanics and are more than happy to help a brother out. i have been playing with A bodies for 23 years. got some exp.

Welcome to the forum...

I use to live in Hemet some 10 years ago off Sanderson and Stetson...

Good luck...

Hey man I reside in San Jacinto. I didn't know some of you guys lived here in my region at one time or another!!!!!!!!! Let me know about your plans. Maybe we can help each other some time? I'm not an expert like some of the guys on this forum, but I'm ready to get my hands dirty and learn when time permits.

-
Back