any mopar stories ?

-
One more:). There was a small independent dealer in Fairfax, Va. that dealt in muscle type cars, and this was mid 70's. They had some pretty nice stuff and advertised weekly in local want ad and shopper type papers. Most of there prices were about double what you could buy directly from a owner, but one week they listed a 1970 Cuda with a 426 for $1,800 and said it had 18k miles, but that was it. Well i couldn't get there fast enough. When i arrived it was parked right next to the door of the office. It was white w/ white int, magnum 500'S, auto on the floor and had all the proper stripes and emblems of a real hemi car. I'd never seen a white on white hemi before, but it looked legit. Got around to popping the hood and what do i see.....a wedge:(. Not even sure if it was B or a RB, really didn't care at that point. Have to remember in this time frame we really didn't check for numbers matching anything. All i knew was it wasn't a hemi so i was outta there. Now i look back and wonder if it was it really a original white on white hemi car?

-
Back