Any mopar swap meets?

-

f55079

Reaction score
Any Mopar swap meets or shows in new England this summer? I just bought my 1st mopar this year.

Go to Carlisle. Nothing "all Mopar" around here that I know of.

Nothing as far as strictly Mopar goes on swap meets around here till the Mopar day at Lebanon Valley in the late summer.Musclepalooza at the Valley on the 27th and that usually has a very nice Mopar turnout for both the drags and the car show(I'll be racing my Cuda)
Doug

Does New England dragway have a mopar weekend ? I thought I remember going there years ago ?

Does New England dragway have a mopar weekend ? I thought I remember going there years ago ?

Yes they do. I don't go there though so I cannot comment if they have a swap meet there at that particular event.

Yes they do. I don't go there though so I cannot comment if they have a swap meet there at that particular event.
yes they do have a swap meet.....not usally real big, but always a few vendor's there.

The club I belong to " Mopar's In Motion" of connecticut, has 4 or 5 shows at different connecticut chrysler dealers throughout the summer. the first is on june 3rd (I belive) at Robert's Dodge in Merridian CT. theres always small swap meets at these shows too. oh...and then there a mopar show in Vernon CT. (i think in August) that usally has a pretty decent swap meet.

If it's a swap meet you want, you won't find a bigger one than Carlisle in the Northeast.
It's huge.

If it's a swap meet you want, you won't find a bigger one than Carlisle in the Northeast.
It's huge.

Yup! It takes a few days to thoroughly scour the whole field..... If you can't find it there, it doesn't exist.

It's huge.
Yeah, Carlisle is huge. Biggest Mopar swap meet anywhere in the northeast. If you can't find it there you're in trouble. That is unless one of the guys on here doesn't have it. lol This is a great site. Wish I'd found out about it years ago.

-
Back