Any MoparAlley members here?

-
I'm still a member; although I seldom show up for meetings. I was thinking of showing up this Saturday evening.

ive been going since 91 an i was only 5 then i love the show im still trying to get the dart at the show in june but every year i break somthing the week before :burnout: buts its still a blast just to see a show that is nothing but Ma Mopar

MIKEY

I will post the location when I get home (News letter came yesterday), If I remember correctly, it moved recently from the pizza parlor on Moorpark to somewhere on San Carlos st.

BcudaRear2.JPG

I'm a member , but like most I've never been able to get to the meetings .
It's a pretty good haul for Me coming from El Sobrante.
But I do what I can to support My (local) Mopar club.
Hoping to participate in next years show and have My Dart in shape enough
to enter it as a Project Car....

sublimeswinger, here is the meeting information, I believe I will try to get there ~6:15 (can't miss my noisy B'cuda). I'm not big on meetings; however the club puts on a great show and donates the bulk of the show receipts to charity and the members are genuinely warm & family friendly.

Saturday, November 17 6:30 PM
Round Table Pizza
4400 Stevens Creek Blvd (near Kailey, next to Office Depot)

I went last month with my wife to check it out. They were in the middle of their meeting so we just had a beer and left...It would be nice to meet up this weekend and meet some of you guys in person...

sublimeswinger, here is the meeting information, I believe I will try to get there ~6:15 (can't miss my noisy B'cuda). I'm not big on meetings; however the club puts on a great show and donates the bulk of the show receipts to charity and the members are genuinely warm & family friendly.

Saturday, November 17 6:30 PM
Round Table Pizza
4400 Stevens Creek Blvd (near Kailey, next to Office Depot)

2 blocks from my house:iconbigg:

problem! Its my anniversy this weekend, not a good weekend, Next month for sure! Lets all plan on meeting up next month.

I went last month with my wife to check it out. They were in the middle of their meeting so we just had a beer and left...It would be nice to meet up this weekend and meet some of you guys in person...

HKELLER, hey are you selling your cuda? Are you a coach for football?

sublimeswinger - Next month is the Christmas Party, no general meeting. I haven't been to the party for a while Christmas is soooooo busy.

HKELLER - I will be at the meeting around 6:15 and afterwards maybe play some pool in Campbell, see you there.

-
Back