Any newfies here?

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
I had always heard that the Doyles had owned some propert in Newfoundland I always thought of it as family folklore. But as I learned that I have inherited it being the oldest living male of the family. It is in the admiral cove area or port royal this all I know. I would probably need to get an attorney to get deeds and make sure this is even true. The aunt that called is in her late 80s. Anyone know a good attorney in these areas that could help in this matter,Thanks Kevin.

I believe there are some newfies on the board, however you'll have to use less complicated words if you want them to understand your question..

J/K.. coudn't resist..

Grant

Well I am to old to party.Just want to get away from everything.If I moved to Cape broyles where would the closest drag strip be located?

:toothy5:Very small words .:toothy5:
When it's 6pm Central time & 7pm Eastern, it's 7:30 Newfoundland time. No Joke!

Sorry, if it's 7 eastern it is 8 atlantic and 8:30 Newfie time.

I think there is a strip in Stephenville. Check out Maritime drag racing's site. It will be listed there.

Jack

Hope that I did not insult anyone as I was informed some Newfoundlanders do not like being called Newfies. My apologies,Kevin.

Hope that I did not insult anyone as I was informed some Newfoundlanders do not like being called Newfies. My apologies,Kevin.

I don't think you insulted anybody Kevin. Newf's don't mind being called anything as long as it's not "late for the party".

Great bunch of people from the Rock!

Jack

I've been out of the loop, you got some land 'up da' shore' in Cape Broyle. Not to far from my hometown St.John's. Summer is beautiful there, all two weeks of it.

PS not enough flat land for a dragstrip:).

hey

I just joined the forum. I am from St. John's, Newfoundland as well. Cape Broyle is really nice, lots of whales and icebergs.

Clarenville Dragway is on an old airstrip (still in use). Google it for info.

I used Mike Drover in the past, his office is on water street in st. john's

here ya go:

http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Newfo...over-Michael-J-M-Attorney-At-Law/2649472.html

While I am here, can someone put me in touch with anybody who owns a 1972 340 Canadian Swinger please? Thanks.

Hey thanks so much.I had a lady from St Johns do a title search on the property.It sounds like the rest of the Doyle and Malloy families have kinda taken over the land since no one from my side of Doyles has been there in 60 years.I would love to retire or for sure visit there sometime.If I can ever help you with something down here in states let me know.Sincerely Kevin.

-
Back