Any one running these wheels on an early A???

-
I'm running 15"x7,5" and ~4,3" BS with 225/60 tire. It rubs a little when someone is sitting at rear seat, my Valiant is pretty low too.

For the price of each of those first custom steelies, you could buy NEW SBP Cragar's at a comparable rate.

15x7's will fit a 235 60.

Early A Backspacing of 4 inches is going to cut it really close to the quarter If you dont have a 8 3/4

Hay thanks,
I do have an 8 3/4 under the car.

Problem is Cragar no longer makes a skinny wheel for the front of the car. And I plan on running skinny bias tires on the front. And as I am building a 1965 vintage drag car out of it, I think it would look better with budget steel wheels. I do like the Cragars though.

Looks like the 15 X 7's have a 4.5 back spacing from the first place I listed, and the 15 X 6's have a 4 back spacing.

Thanks!

On the same subject,
Any one know if you can put the M&H Racemaster 235/60-15's on the 6in rims? They recommend 6.5in but give no range that they fit. And I can not seem to find a web sight for M&H

Thanks!

If you can find the time, please post some pictures of your car after you get the tire/wheel set mounted. It is going to look bad!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• AWB-02.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 355
  • ap34888.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 386
  • zb124.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 356
  • ew26.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 379
Thanks!
I will be sure to post them when I get them on there. Not sure when I will get to it, as I am just finishing up the engine project.

It should look good with those M&H tires, if they will fit. They seem to be the only old school tire out there I have seen that have a chance of fitting.

Thanks for the pic! I have been collecting pic and articles on 64 to 66 vintage racing darts for a year to make sure I get it right. But I have never seen that "Cotton Picker" one. Way cool.

If you can find the time, please post some pictures of your car after you get the tire/wheel set mounted. It is going to look bad!!

Ma Snart

I love 63 to 66 darts - and even more the drag cars

Couple more pictures for you

Enjoy the build of your car...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• ap31.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 342
  • ap32.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 323
  • ap33.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 344