Any other Daytona owners?

-
It's funny you said that about the hemi.Today my buddy(has owned many Hemi's and cars) who turned me onto these cars stopped by to check out my Iroc,and as we were talking he said that he always put down Chryslers from the 80's and 90's that they didn't build anything to compete with the camaro's and mustangs?But he said he takes that back.They did in their sneaky Chrysler way,and if any of you ever get a chance to drive one of these or go for a ride?Don't pass up the chance,because if you enjoy fast cars?this thing will bring a big smile to your face.

That's the truth. My parents bought a 1991 Spirit R/T new in 91 and that was the most fun/sleeper of a car that I have ever driven. Something is just awesome about taking a 4 door sedan to the local cruises and cleaning the mustangs/camaro's clocks. The looks on there faces were priceless, I still miss that one.

Where did the white one come from?I used to have one identical to it.Grey
perforated leather interior?Fun cars no doubt.
I bought in KY. but it came from GA. around 2004,still doing some research.
It does have the leather interior/with the overhead console(no sunroof)

That's the truth. My parents bought a 1991 Spirit R/T new in 91 and that was the most fun/sleeper of a car that I have ever driven. Something is just awesome about taking a 4 door sedan to the local cruises and cleaning the mustangs/camaro's clocks. The looks on there faces were priceless, I still miss that one.
My buddy also owns a beautiful white SpiritR/T.We are planning on getting some nice pics this summer of all of the cars together.

I bought in KY. but it came from GA. around 2004,still doing some research.
It does have the leather interior/with the overhead console(no sunroof)

I let mine go in 2001,went to the auction from the dealership that i work.Hard
to say.stranger things have happened.

I will look for it tonight hopefully i have something with it .I cant think of anything else on the car that would stand out,as it was all stock when i had it.

-
Back