any other youngsters play World of Warcraft??

-
I have a trial version but havent used it yet. I just started Diablo 2 (expansion set) again after loosing it to a computer crash.

Funny you osted this because I was going to ask if anyone had Diablo 2

nothing is up, its just when im not working on the car im playing that game. im addicted and just wanted to see who else played. I have a 70 Tauren Druid on Anderhol as my main and a few alts. what do you have?

I have a 70 Human Fire Mage, a 30 Dranaei Frost Mage, and a 12 NE Priest on Gorgonnash, and a 66 Blood Elf combat sword Rogue and a 11 Tauren Druid on Ravenholdt.

I have a 70 Human Fire Mage, a 30 Dranaei Frost Mage, and a 12 NE Priest on Gorgonnash, and a 66 Blood Elf combat sword Rogue and a 11 Tauren Druid on Ravenholdt.

I have a 37 Elf Hunter on Gorgannash. The name is Thrashard (easy to remember). I don't spend too much time on the game...too many hobbies. But if I'm on, I'll quest with your Frost Mage.

What are you guys taking about?!?

I know its game stuff which I use to like playing back in the day. Would it be uncool of me to mention PONG or BREAKOUT? ;-)

What are you guys taking about?!?

I know its game stuff which I use to like playing back in the day. Would it be uncool of me to mention PONG or BREAKOUT? ;-)

My very first exposure to video games was Pong. I think I was 4 years old at the time.:-D

I had pong woo hoo. I will add you to my friends list thrashard. I may be on my rogue tonight though, trying to finish my lockpicking. But i will check for you on Gorg.

I have a trial version but havent used it yet. I just started Diablo 2 (expansion set) again after loosing it to a computer crash.

Funny you osted this because I was going to ask if anyone had Diablo 2

Expansion? :computer: Lol, i have it and wanna get back into it... its a good time. Better the WoW cause its FREE. Just buy the game. The way things should be.

Not a fan of WOW but I know all about it from a guy I work with, he never shuts up about it.
I used to play Diablo 2 with the expansion pack but I haven't played it for about a year now. Im hooked on SOCOM 3 & SOCOM Combined Assult for PS2 online right now.

Yeah, I would play Wow if they would create an A-body mount (Vehicle) like that ford truck commercial...I then could sap mobs with my tire smoke! LOL

don't play now, but i think i might buy it. I still live in the stone age and play starcraft and brood war. Cant wait for starcraft 2! Woop Woop!

-
Back