Any Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) Recommendations?

-
Reaction score
I'm considering a remote purchase on 2 different cars, one in Northern Washington State, and one outside Detroit, Michigan.

Any recommendations on pre-purchase inspection (ppi) companies nationally, and/or locally in those areas?

Also, if a member here is interested in making some cash, and lives in one of those areas, I'd entertain that option as well, please message me if you’re interested.

Thanks!

Depends on how much you want to spend on an inspection. If it is a high dollar car it might be worth it. This guy does inspections. I have met him and seen his collection. He is VERY knowledgeable. He is based in Illinois so his fee will include travel. He may even negotiate a deal for you.

2133AA1B-5922-4C76-8107-658C63CA1AE3.jpeg

It is good that you are considering some type of inspection before purchase. Too entice a member to look at it for you, you might try a new post with a different title. Something like, “Anybody interested in looking at a car in northern Washington state for me?” The title of your current post would not necessarily make somebody who lives near the car in question read your post.

Not sure if it would be proper, so won't expose , but he is frequently on our site under a different avatar.

-
Back