Any Roadkill fans in here?

-
6 bucks a month ? How do you lose ?...
Roadkill looks entertaining, The $6 is great, but we live in the sticks and wife is in r/e and computer time is not cheap and she has to use a lot! After the nov election, we went 7 months and she sold not 1 property. We are hour out of Houston, houses there wer selling due to the flood, but rural property was dead. Partially because people with $ were scared to invest/move, and the Mexican s were terrified. It has since gotten some better.
I just need to change satelitte computer packages.

Roadkill looks entertaining, The $6 is great, but we live in the sticks and wife is in r/e and computer time is not cheap and she has to use a lot! After the nov election, we went 7 months and she sold not 1 property. We are hour out of Houston, houses there wer selling due to the flood, but rural property was dead. Partially because people with $ were scared to invest/move, and the Mexican s were terrified. It has since gotten some better.
I just need to change satelitte computer packages.

What are the prices like down there?
Is rural ground cheap down there now?

What are the prices like down there?
Is rural ground cheap down there now?
We are just off 59 (I69), and 45 intes North of North end of Houston.. I lived in Missouri 39 years, pretty cheap there, NOT here.... small tracts of 12-15 acres, $9000 and up.... larger tracts of timber land $5000 up. Got over a little west toward hill country, small tracts are $25000 ac up. Here in San Jacinto county, a lot of it is either Nat. Forest, the Lake, or large tracts owned by timber corp.

-
Back