any swappers at mopars in the park ?

-

70duste

Reaction score
HI,
how many of you guys and gals have swap spaces at the mopars in the park show in stillwater ,mn ?
have you had good luck selling stuff there?

i decided to take some /a lot of things to the show this year, i'm cleaning out my sheds of parts, to make better use of the space,lol
im bring up mostly sheet metal stuff, complete Doors Hoods,Deck lids.
hopefully its worth the 300 mile trip.lol

At the risk of hijacking this thread, if anyone who is going to MITP has a spare/extra windshield washer set-up (squirters, hoses, T's, etc), from the pump onwards, for a '68 to '70-ish Dart, please PM me.

I never noticed this when it was at my place, but several years ago Bazza had a local guy work on his Australian '71 VG, and when he got it back, the entire washer system, from the pump onward, had disappeared. Local guy claimed innocence, despite the car being locked in his shop the entire time he had it (or so he claims). Bazza either hasn't looked, or hasn't found, the replacement parts for his car, and he pointed all of this out to me when we took it out of storage and set it on the ground a few weekends back.

Picture from the 2007 MITP show. Notice the reservoir and pump are still there, but that's it. No hoses, fitting, or squirters.

P6030311.JPG

Thanks.

Jim

-
Back