Any trouble with the RamMan

-
Yeah he posted here a few days ago saying some Canadian company had stolen his website. He posted the name of his new one on the thread.

WOW!!!!! I've had some dealings with him in the past and never had a problem with him or his products. He really does know his Mopar stuff.

My money is too sacred for me to hand it off to anyone who's conduct would raise an obvious doubt about their ethics or honesty...

...and boy, does the conduct rate high up on the BullshitometerScale with this guy.

-Kurt

I had a few dealings with him, all of which turned out bad....super flakey, always a reason he cant deliver. We screwed around for 3 months trying to get brake kits and ended up with nothing but wasted time. Made 2 phone calls to a real company and now we have brake kits for 2/3 price that are better so we can sell them for less than we could buy them from him. With new guys we can order performance kit with drilled rotors, braided lines and powder coated calipers still less than he sold to us...he also didnt do rear kits which our supplier has.
I remember now, the last time I called him, he said call me in two days and when I did, he freaked out and yelled at me claiming he never said call back????

I bought from him a couple times on my projects. No problems at all, really nice guy and knows his Mopar brakes. He has videos posted to help you get a grasp of the many parts he has to offer. Seems some don't make use of this and cry foul.
I'd buy from him again.

I'm sorry to hear that some of you guy's have had issue's with the Ramman.... we have never
purchased any product's from him, but he has bought quite a few brake booster's, master cylinders,
linkage's etc. He's alway's been quite pleasant to my brother and I, and has alway's stopped over at our vendor space's at Chrysler's at Carlisle, on Sunday evening and talked for awhile with us.

I don't have any problem with him, but I did see the posts on moparts. I like to treat people like they treat me and some on moparts that were whining need to clean out their own backyard.

-
Back