any upcoming mopar events- Ok, area??

-
There isn't much in the way of Mopar specific events in Oklahoma that I am aware of besides Mopars at the Park. There is a Mopar group that has a Mopar car show in the OKC area but the last time I went there was only about 20 cars there and none of them were A-bodies. Been quite a few years so maybe some A-bodies have joined the group. It was a show only.

Is Mopars at the Park happening this year?

Why don't you guys (gals) pick a place, a date, a time, advertise as much as you can, and have your own? The first annual Oklahoma Mopar Show.
It only takes two cars to have an event and you don't need an entry fee and awards to have fun.

It is on the schedule.

Mopars at The Park

Sat, November 8, 2014, 8am – 5pm

Sweet! I plan on having my car there this year for real this time (I've been saying it for a couple years now). Something always seems to happen but I just got my motor installed and the front suspension rebuilt so I should be up and running here in a week or two. So unless the weather turns bad or something else comes up, I'll be there.

I went to the Fold of Honnor/Patriots Cruise night at Jenks Riverwalk last night and took the Duster. The weekly scheduled "feature" car club was Pontiac, but its always open to all makes and models. Had three A bodies, couple new Challengers and one sweet 6 pack Road Runner.
We pretty much had a Mopar row to ourselves. Even met "CudaDust" from this site who came up and introduced himself.

Also, every Tuesday night Fudruckers Show at HWY 169 and 71st in Tulsa show is great and usually about 10-15 Mopars each week. On a good weather night I would guess 200-250 cars out there. We are going tomorrow night/Tuesday night becuase the weather will be great. I know of 4 A Bodies who will be there also.
Come on out...its free!

Picture is of my Duster from last night out in Jenks.

Attachments

• 20140727_182109.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 107
-
Back