Any writers here?

-
you can have a few people try and then pick the one you want.

I am supposed to be able to write but you wouldn't know it here because I often do not proof read and get sloppy with punctuation. When I used to write papers in school I would take my time and proof read and try to look smart to justify the tuition cost.

What I am looking for is an article about each major A Body (Duster, Barracuda, dart, etc) Somewhere around 1000 words each (or more). Basics about the car, common problems, common upgrades, stuff like that. The reason is to help with search engines.

You don't have to be Micky Spillane, just a halfway decent writer.

I have a friend that writes for a writers digest and cincinnati magazine. I can mention something to her tomorrow if you would like but you would have to provide the info and I can give her a hand with context.

I have a friend that writes for a writers digest and cincinnati magazine. I can mention something to her tomorrow if you would like but you would have to provide the info and I can give her a hand with context.

Thanks but no. I want a knowledgeable Mopar person to write it.

No problem. I assumed that it what you wanted but figured I would speak up just incase.

Thanks but no. I want a knowledgeable Mopar person to write it.

I read allot of cosgig (Geof) posts and he seems to be very creative and has a great incite
and wisdom when it comes to our A bodies, I know he is a very busy man/Father/husband.
Just one of many I would pick to give it a try for you Joeychgo :glasses7:

I've written over a thousand songs. Does that count?

This:

What I am looking for is an article about each major A Body (Duster, Barracuda, dart, etc) Somewhere around 1000 words each (or more). Basics about the car, common problems, common upgrades, stuff like that. The reason is to help with search engines.

You don't have to be Micky Spillane, just a halfway decent writer.

Think Wikipedia but a bit more with things like common problems, etc. Maybe linking to some good stuff on FABO, stuff like that.

Maybe it can be spread out to not over load a volunteer Joeychgo, let one do a write up
on the early A's with there special needs and updates and another do the later A body cars

I could think about tackling the gen-2 Barracuda. I have certainly learned a lot about them.
I am in my busy season at work now though-------
DR:coffee2:

The way we handled on one of my model train forums was, we had one tech editor, one history editor, one track plan editor and so on.

I'm a writer & published author but really only know about my car, the '72 Duster 340. I could help with editing and re-writes though if needed.

Anybody can do research. Well.....unless they're stupid.

The duster would be a fun car to write about for whoever does it because it has a unique history and story of how it came to be.

Plus its a dang sexy car. I bet if George Washington were now, he would be driving a Duster on his road trips to Washington from the homestead.

The duster would be a fun car to write about for whoever does it because it has a unique history and story of how it came to be.

Plus its a dang sexy car. I bet if George Washington were now, he would be driving a Duster on his road trips to Washington from the homestead.

Not my first one. It was a Red Coat.

-
Back