Anybody belong to Midwest Mopars?

-

Mick Semantel

Reaction score
I just mailed my form in to the Midwest Mopars club in MN. Anybody here apart of the club?

Mick

hmm, never heard of it but may have to check it out. I'm up in Brainerd, MN. Where are you located?

hmm, never heard of it but may have to check it out. I'm up in Brainerd, MN. Where are you located?

I'm located in Farmington. I heard about the club and looked for them on the web. I can't remember where I mailed the form though.

I've considered joining, but don't have the time at the moment. Having my car on the east coast doesn't make it any easier, either! Any idea when the Mopars in the park show is? Now's the time to get it on my calendar....

This year the "Mopars In The Park" show has moved to the Dakota County fairgrounds, 4008-220th Street West, Farmington, MN, it is NOT in Shakopee anymore! (yea, the racetrack sucked) Show dates are May 31st-June 1st. This is the largest ALL Mopar cars show and swap meet in the upper midwest. More info at WWW.MIDWESTMOPARS.COM -See you there!!!!

No, I am not a member, just had a flier for the show!

Mick, good to hear from you again! Did you get that 360 swaped into your Dart? I still got that 4-speed trans from you, now it's just lying in my garage taking up space, LOL!!! Later! Keith.

Mopars in the park is allways a good show. Been there three years. Mike

This year the "Mopars In The Park" show has moved to the Dakota County fairgrounds, 4008-220th Street West, Farmington, MN, it is NOT in Shakopee anymore! (yea, the racetrack sucked) Show dates are May 31st-June 1st. This is the largest ALL Mopar cars show and swap meet in the upper midwest. More info at WWW.MIDWESTMOPARS.COM -See you there!!!!

No, I am not a member, just had a flier for the show!

Mick, good to hear from you again! Did you get that 360 swaped into your Dart? I still got that 4-speed trans from you, now it's just lying in my garage taking up space, LOL!!! Later! Keith.

Good keith, how are you? I got the 360 in, but it runs a little too warm, so I'm going to get a twin electric fan system with a shroud. I can't wait till the show. It's on the other side of the city from my house. It's going to be great.

Yup, midwestmopars.com. They have all the info. I hope to meet some fabo members that weekend also.

hi guys.i hauled my dart to the car craft shows in mn,are these shows your takin about very big? is there a nite hang out or racin?im in ks and just checkin.-loren

Car Craft is the Chevy show!! Just kidding but it could be.......This year the Mopar show is in a new location so I am not sure if there is a cruise nite or anything else like that. They used to have a cruise but it was not well organized, they also had a BBQ last year for the cars that entered the show on saturday nite. I feel this is a WAY better show than the Car Craft one, no SHIVVies! Well worth the trip, see ya there!!

The show is south of Farmington, not a big town at all. I would like to see a cruise, but I doubt it will happen, and will be surprised if it does. This will be my first mopar car show and am very excited about it.

Hey guys - thesre is talk of a cruise this year maybe cruising out th the Hastings cruise or??? There will be a dyno, vintage drag racers, craft show, kids activities and national sponsors. Check out the club website -http://www.midwestmopars.com for all of your 2009 Show questions. Fun for the entire family.

-
Back