Anybody bought from this vendor?

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Has anyone here dealt with R/T Specialties? I place an online order for a few items on Feb. 2, and was told that they would contact me with total cost, shipping, and payment methods. I have never heard anything back from them. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these folks.

I bought from him years ago. Fair price and fast shipping. I hear your lucky if he answer the phone. Hes a 1 man show.

Thanks for the replies guys. It sure seems like he has all of the "little stuff" that I'm always trying to find, I just didn't understand why he hasn't contacted me. I'll try calling.

Has anyone here dealt with R/T Specialties? I place an online order for a few items on Feb. 2, and was told that they would contact me with total cost, shipping, and payment methods. I have never heard anything back from them. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these folks.

same thing here, only its been 3-4 months. tried calling and never got an answer so i got the stuff somewhere else. his loss...........

-
Back