Anybody Else A Cubs Fan ?

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
I was astounded this morning watching CNN/HLN and heard that this is the last year WGN will be broadcasting Cubs games.

I called CNN Atlanta and after much "on hold" and being transferred many times I finally was put in contact with someone who had the facts.

I was like,..WTF is going on ? WGN is dropping the Cubbies ?

Yes, Mr. Tillman, I just double checked the sources and it's true, WGN will no longer broadcast Cubs games after the 2012 season.

I asked if he knew what network, if any, would be broadcasting my Cubs games. "Yes sir, next year the Cubs can be watched on Comedy Central".

I love Cubs fans. PLZ, no death threats.

Thats funny! I'm a baseball fan,always love watching games at Wrigley,on tv.

I wouldn't call myself a fan but there's no better baseball experience than catching a game at Wrigley Field. My sister is a big fan, we had her wedding reception there, wore a Cubs cap with her wedding dress. Sammy Sosa tossed her an autographed ball.

I've been a Cubs fan for as long as I can remember, but I'm a realistic Cubs fan. I'm not surprised when we end the season dead last. I have no expectations whatsoever when the season starts. That way, at the end of the season, I'm not disappointed.

Come on man!! They are hot after the "ALL-STAR game" it's their year! Mark my words. I'm such a die-hard cubs fan.. I have a brick at wrigley and have even changed my cable several times just to catch WGN! Love them CUBS!!!

Thats Bull S##t. They have always done the Cubs games. I grew up down
there. Always watched them on tv or skipped school to go to a game.
Once a Cubs fan, Always a Cubs fan!

-
Back