Anybody else have a trail camera out?

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have had my camera out for a week in one of my moose spots. The camera is setup about 100 yards from my stand which is to the right in these pics. In total there were 6 different moose that I could identify in the pics that were taken. Of course I can't show all of the 95 pics but here are some of the better ones.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-moose1.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 215
  • mini-10moose.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 215
  • mini-moose9.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 207
  • mini-moose8.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 209
  • mini-moose7.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 220
  • mini-moose6.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 206
  • mini-moose5.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 217
  • mini-moose4.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 210
  • mini-moose3.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 224
  • mini-moose2.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 220
thats awesome! I assume the camera has motion detection? Mahalo for sharing!

yep caught these guy`s snacking. also got so racoons.

moe

Attachments

• PICT0017 (Custom).JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 171
  • PICT0022 (Custom).JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 188
Went outside to check mail and see if wind had started to come in from Lake Michigan. Got to front of house and saw four little skunks playing around and digging for grubs or something. Took some pics, not easy holding a bright flashlight to see 'em better and get the camera to focus. Man, they were close, within five or six feet. Thank God no spraying! LOL. Cute little buggers. I can say that cause there was no smell!

Attachments

• Pepe Le Pewww 7-6-2012 004 (Small).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Pepe Le Pewww 7-6-2012 006 (Small).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 164
Went outside to check mail and see if wind had started to come in from Lake Michigan. Got to front of house and saw four little skunks playing around and digging for grubs or something. Took some pics, not easy holding a bright flashlight to see 'em better and get the camera to focus. Man, they were close, within five or six feet. Thank God no spraying! LOL. Cute little buggers. I can say that cause there was no smell!

Skunks are pretty docile as long as you don't startle them.

Jack

Pics of the moose and deer are always cool. Especially when you get the pics that close to them.

nice pics jack looks like your freezer will be full this year for sure.

Skunks are pretty docile as long as you don't startle them.

Jack
One ran out in front of my car luckily i had just pulled out and was only going about 25,I slammed the brakes and the front of the car went over the skunk(not ran over just above it),thought for sure the car was toast but he just waddled back to the woods no harm no fool.

Some great pictures Jack, May your name be on a card with your name on it this year.
If I remember right you did not get picked in the draw last year but a friend or family member did, my figers are crossed for you.
My trail camera black screened on me a couple years ago, your takes great pictures.
I have my deer tags and hope to fill all 3 this year, what trail camera do you have taking those great pictures ? Thank you for sharing these great pictures.

Some great pictures Jack, May your name be on a card with your name on it this year.
If I remember right you did not get picked in the draw last year but a friend or family member did, my figers are crossed for you.
My trail camera black screened on me a couple years ago, your takes great pictures.
I have my deer tags and hope to fill all 3 this year, what trail camera do you have taking those great pictures ? Thank you for sharing these great pictures.

My next youngest brother had his license last year. I was the second rifle on his tag and I called in a pretty good one (592 lbs of meat) and shot it 1 minute into the season.

My camera is a Wildview Extreme 5. It's not a bad camera at all and I have it hooked up to a 12 volt battery.

Jack

If you get the draw,how many shoot?

The way it is set up here is the license holder can name a second shooter on his license. The tag holder must be within seeing or hearing distance of the second shooter at all times and the second shooter can't hunt alone.

Jack

The way it is set up here is the license holder can name a second shooter on his license. The tag holder must be within seeing or hearing distance of the second shooter at all times and the second shooter can't hunt alone.

Jack

So that's how you all do it, Yes ! Now I remember the hunt last year :happy1:
I bet you get called in on a few second hunters :D You ol Moose caller :D

-
Back