Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection?? Garbage!!!

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection??

Boy, this is ATT is garbage!!! Keeps going out, keep having to reset my router. I'm lucky I can stay on for more than 10- 15 minuets.

If anybody out there is thinking of switching to ATT, DON'T, it's **** service!!!!!

:clock::axe:

Anybody Else Have AT&T for Internet Connection??

Boy, this is ATT is garbage!!! Keeps going out, keep having to reset my router. I'm lucky I can stay on for more than 10- 15 minuets.

If anybody out there is thinking of switching to ATT, DON'T, it's **** service!!!!!

:clock::axe:
we have it and it is really substandard.like said above goes out between 10 to 20 min.all the time...:protest:

Was enjoying an afternoon nap when I heard a knock at my door, it was freezing outdoors, foolishly I let the ATT rep come in...ended up signing up but the connection speed was slow and the TV channels were all different so I went back to Comcast.

But since relocating I dumped internet/TV service entirely. There's a comfy place nearby with Wi-Fi. The public library has 1000's of dvd's for free. It's great not paying an exorbitant bill and dealing with idiots in "customer service" for something that just ate up too much of my time anyways.

I really hate to hear this as I retired from Ma Bell 3 years ago. They have gotten large corp. looking to make the most money with the least investment. There is little profit in wire line and they have invested heavy in wireless. The main problem I see is the company is run by bean counters who know nothing about running a telephone company. Talking to friends who still work for them it is going to get worse as they will invest even less in their network. Sad to see bean counters take out another good company. :wack:

-
Back