anybody else like these guys

-
:headbang:Dude, Filter rocks! Well, at least they did when I used to listen to them back in the 90s. I really liked their collaboration with the Crystal Method on the Spawn Soundtrack - 'Trip Like I Do'.:rock:

^ What he said!

Haven't heard anything out of them since then though....Really like that song "Trip Like I Do"...also.

There has been alot of good bands that got their couple million, and checked out come to think of it....

Filter
EMF
Silverchair
The Dead Presidents
BloodhoundGang
Sublime
Down
Drowning Pool
Saliva
Spineshank
Seether
Staind

I think thats just the trend though....get your money and disappear.....least they don't milk the american people like our government!

I believe I'll be seeing Staind and Saliva next weekend @ "Rock on the Range" in Columbus. Going to distribute "Shot Pak" liquor cases to the concessions areas with the parent company BPG. Didn't know who was playing when the project started, looked online and was pretty impressed.

Hopefully they won't be playing OLD music.....cause I know I jammed out both of those till the cd's were just plain overplayed..I haven't heard a peep of new music from them....

-
Back