Anybody go cramping

-
Here's my holiday spot near Mt Baker WA

shadowattheglen026.jpg

That baby must really go.....I would love one or two......here is a few more pics of cramping last weekend.....Tanner the dog isn't spoiled either..nice dog bed

Holy crap! You pull that thing with a Caliber?!?

I hate cramping. The last time I was cramping I just about wanted to die.

Not so much anymore...................................
We don't have our's anymore, but don't have the bill either!
We are planning a retro teardrop self build on our current utility trailer for ABodyBettie's 67! See you soon at your nearest KOA (nearest to the beach, I'll be the guy picking up your trash bag every morning, mowing, driving the hot rod golf cart to bring your firewood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Haha ....... I have it better than all of you in my penthouse (luxury) suite RV LOL

IMG_2254_3.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

1969GTS, I like the self leveling feature of your rig:) Looks llike it will get the job done.

LOL She's cutting edge technology for sure. That old Land Rover took us to some amazing places. It may have been more comfortable on a mule but that was one tough truck.

Here is are rig. I tow our 2000 Jeep behind it when we go. Just got back from a 1600 mile camping trip and am ready to go again. When you get my age you have to have something like this

I am leaving in about two hours :cheers: Petit Jean MT. 5 days of pure bliss
I have a new tent for this year and Victoria is locked down with a note on it.
Smile so I can knock that jaw two the ground when I get home :bootysha:.
Badawg took care of my gas cap :cheers: I can lock it up this year Thank you Ron :happy10:
I came home last year and some one helped there self to about 12 gal of gas !! Not this year and I have a hidden game camera at the entrance of her nest.

Its going to be hot this year on the MT. so I am bringing a/c with me.=P~

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

-
Back