Anybody going to March 1st Indy cylinder head swap meet?

Anybody going to the Indy cylinder head swap meet?

• I would go but I'm constipated.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going to stay home and eat ice cream with my buddy Joe.

• Have not decided yet.

• Total voters
-
God willing an The creeks don't rise I'm planning on going. I have a couple of spaces on the back wall down from the Indy cylinder head trailer.
Don't mean to highjack your tread, but are indy cylinder heads any good? I heard awhile back that they were not but I'm sure that you know how the rumors flow

Don't mean to highjack your tread, but are indy cylinder heads any good? I heard awhile back that they were not but I'm sure that you know how the rumors flow
Well they seem to be quite popular. Are you talking about the LA heads the big block heads or the Hemi heads? Don't know who told you that they weren't any good but you might ask them how many sets they've actually owned.

Well they seem to be quite popular. Are you talking about the LA heads the big block heads or the Hemi heads? Don't know who told you that they weren't any good but you might ask them how many sets they've actually owned.
LA heads. If I had to guess, they probably didn't ever even own a set. I probably looked at the wrong place but do you have a part number? I'm looking for like 170cc intake runner's.

Haven’t decided yet. I have a friend going and would ride with him and help on gas. It is a great swap meet and would be neat to meet you Jadaharabi. Was also considering going to the Mopars Invade MoKan in Asbury, Missouri. Will be one of the two, but not sure if the car will be done in time for MoKan.

-
Back